Fanny Love desires an old Hollywood life long gone, and dreams of a love story lost in modern society.When heart throb Jack Baron comes to town and auditions are held for his new musical, Fanny knows this is the moment she’s been waiting for. With a song in her heart and a psychotic spring in her step, she knows her new life is just around the corner.And as long as nobody gets in her way it just might be.
- Directed By: Mia'kate Russell
- Australia / 15 minutes
- Screening: Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 700PM
- Plays With: ROCK N ROLL MAMAS
- Location: Hollywood Theatre
- Sponsored By: Oregon Music News